Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2016

YORI- Korean restaurant in Vienna


Yori... just this word makes me hungry and sigh. This restaurant is ca 5 minutes away of the subway stations schwedenplatz (Wiesingerstraße 8) and it's really nice. The waiters and waitresses are really friendly and the food is amazing delicious!! They have also an instagram account where you can see there travels in korea and their food. I went there 2 times and this restaurant is one of my favourite ones... where I have to go once in  a month XD with a big empty stomach. And for all korean drama and Kpop fans the food and the flaire of this restaurant gives you the feeling to be in korea or to be more "connected" to all of your favourite drama :) When I ate there the first time I  ate kimchi.... gosh I love it! It was the first time for me to eat kimchi and it was sooo delicious and hot ;) but i love it.
In the sommer it's great to sit outside because you can also see the Urania and the restaurant is in a calm street so it's also silence to enjoy your meal.
I always ordered the same drink (Omija Ade) and just the colour, smell and flavour of this drink makes me feel happy and full of energy.
 I already ate there Kimchi (vegetarian) and Bulgogi Set and I have to eat everything on the menu XD so I'm going to eat there as soon as possible again XD
Everyone who's looking for a nice restaurant or want to eat something different than usual should visit Yori and enjoy the delicious food there. And the price is faire for the size of the meal.
So get up and enjoy the awesome food ;)

mata ne

Martina (マルテイナ)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen