Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2016

Comic Con Vienna 2015

COMIC CON is going to be on 19 november again XD and I can't wait XD XD
Last year was the first big comic con in vienna :) and I went there with my friends :D we had a lot of fun and also I met Natalie Tena (from Harry Potter and Game of Thrones), she was sooo great and nice to all of her fans who waited a long time in the row to meet her... for a picture with her and an autograph you have to pay but for me it was every cent worth it!!! She didn't only give me her autograph she also talked for a while with me and hugged me. Everyone who isn't sure if he or she should pay at the comic con for autographs or picutres ... I can tell you... try it and maybe it will be also that great like for me!!  For everyone who takes a lot of money with you.... DON'T especially for girls is this rule really important XD

There were some posters of my favourite kpop bands and that was sooo not awesome for me because I had a limited amount of money with me but I was also happy about that because I had to think more if  I really need this. And sooo many toys and food and ...and... just too much XD

Last year there was also Kit from Knight Rhider the Throne of Game of Thrones and of course STAR WARS XD
Here some picutres I took last year :


 ´What I really can recommend to you all are the surprise bags!! They were my money sooo worth it XD XD and this year I have enough money with me to buy as many as I want XD XD XD
At the Comic con are not only actres and actresses there are also some game stops and artists :) Like Jae lee who I got also an autograph at one of his books :) which i bought many months before :) For me the day was like... I don't know how to describe it... It was just great and all the people there were just friendly, funny and amazing and also the costumes ...some of them were...AMAZING!!! Like this one!! 
Just a few weeks to wait and then HELLO COMIC CON :D and this year I'm going to wear also a costume :)
I wish everyone a nice day and if you are going to the comic con in Vienna :) enjoy it XD

mata ne

Martina (マルテイナ)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen