Samstag, 12. November 2016

Running Man

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to write about the variety show Running Man and also show you guys 2 of my fanarts of this show :) I'm going to draw the other members soon too :)

About Running Man: it is a south korean variety show, and the first episode was aired in 2010. At the beginning there were 5 regular members and after some guest episdoes Ji Hyo, Gary and Song Joong-ki were also regular members. :) I wanted to write about Running man because after so many years with great efforts and funny and really tough scene Gary left the team to concentrate more on his music career.
Now the members: Yoo Jae- suk or also known as grasshopper or Yoo-ruce Willis XD He is a funny and great guy and I love the grasshopper hunting episodes XD when I didn't have a great day this episode always makes me laugh and also forget the day.
Haha or Haroro or Roro is a nice guy but he can also be  mean XD the best episode where he showed I think for the first time what he can really do, was the episode with his wife. They were so great and he did everything to show his wife and his little son who was watching this episode what kind of man he is. Also the story about him and his wife it's just  sweet and nice.
Ji Suk-jin XD one of the unlucky members of the Running Man team. He's also known as Big Nose.  Sometimes you really feel pity for him because the luck isn't on his side during the games XD. I think he's a nice man and also funny and I'm sure he's a great father for his son who is also a big fan of him :)
The other unlucky guy is  Lee Kwang.-soo :) his nicknames are Giraffe or Kwangvatar XD and I know him from some drama but he never had the main role.. at Running Man you see his "bad" character. I think most of the time he takes revenge and cheats during the different games. Lee Kwang- soo is a great actor and I was glad and also surprised how great he was when I watched Puck!. I really can recommend this one :)
Now it's time for Sparta -kook, Commander, Tiger, Mr. Capable or just Kim Jong-kook. He is the fitness, muscle and tough guy of the Running Man team but he's singing voice is just soft and makes you relax.
When Jong-kook and Ji Hyo are together in a team or have to compete against each other that's sooo great and entertaining and also it's like two great fighters XD.
The next member is Gary or Squid or  Monday Boyfriend .... it's really sad that he left and also the official last episode with him was sad and really emotional :(  Running Man won't be the same without him. Gary shows often his funny side but he's also a great man who has a great fighting spirit. When Song Joong-ki left after a year it was also sad, but after 6 years it's much more difficult to imagine Running Man without Gary. The Monday Couple ( Gary and Ji Hyo) were always funny and a great pair of team :). I hope his goals are coming true :D

And last but not least Song Ji Hyo :) she's my hero and she's one of my favourite Running Man members :) I love to watch also her acting skills at some great Dramen like Emergency Couple :)
Ji Hyos nicknames are Blank Ji, Ace, Monday Girlfriend or Bad Ji -hyo XD. It's always the best when Bad Ji-hyo or the Ace are coming out XD . Sometimes you feel bad for the guys because Ji Hyo can be furies and she's also strong :) she completes the Runing Man cast. I love the episodes where she wins the games and also shows how strong women can be :)




The best thing at Running Man are not just the members but also their guests and the games.One of my favourite game is the nametag game ^^ when the members have to rip off each others nametag XD Some of the guest are for example Big Bang XD. The actors and actresses and also the idol groups have to go sometimes through tough times during Running Man :) If you want to laugh and also get
 stomachache because of the laughing you have to watch Running Man :) Sometimes I'm cheering and screaming more during watching Running Man than when I'm watching some sport games XD like ice hockey.


I wish everyone a nice day and I hope you are going to watch some Running Man episodes :) they are worth to be watched :)

mata ne
Martina (マルテイナ)


 






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen