Samstag, 3. September 2016

 A Girl and 3 Sweethearts


Hello Everyone!

I wanted to write about my dramen I'm watching after they are finished....but..well.. I can't hold myself back anymore XD
I've found  a new japanese drama with the title " A girl and 3 Sweethearts" and..OMG 2 of my absolute favorite actors are 2 of the sweethearts :D
Shohei Miura who also played in Hanazakari no kimitachi e remake (Nakatsu Shuichi)  plays here the charakter Chiaki Shibasaki  and Kento Yamazaki who played L from Deatch Note plays the character Kanata Shibasaki.... Kanata *.*....
I love to watch series with them XD XD maybe all of you could already guess that XD XD XD
One of the reasons I love to watch this drama is also because it's  about food XD. Misaki Sakurai (Mirei Kiritani) is a patissier and I love to watch her create new desserts, and she's going to live with the 3 Brothers and help them with their family restaurant.
I don't know if you are one of this kind of people who are watching series or movies where everyone makes really great dishes and you want to eat exactly this food XD.... I'm one of this kind who want to cook or bake immediatly the same food XD XD so you can guess how my kitchen looks like when i'm watching this drama ...hahahahah
And every time I'm watching "A Girl and 3 Sweethearts" I'm in 7th heaven... thanks to the characters Kanata and Chiaki *.* ... I really can recommend this drama if you like drama about food, family, relationship and of course love. Moreover I love the landscape where the drama takes place :) and I think it gives you a better feeling for this drama :) The actors are really good and you forget that this isn't real.. you are totally in this world from the japanese drama and that's how it should be for a really good drama :)
If anyone is watching this drama too I would be glad to hear what you think :)
mata ne

Martina (まるていな)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen