Sonntag, 11. September 2016

Let's fight Ghost or Bring it on

Hello everyone and welcome to my newest post about one of my current dramas which I'm watching.
Park Bong Pal (TaecYeon) and the girl  Kim Hyun-Ji (Kim So Hyun) are the main characters of this great and funny drama. Kim So Hyun was also the main character in the series School 2015- Who are you and Angry Mom and I think her acting skills are really great :)
The story is about  a male student called Bong Pal who can see ghosts and also fight against "devil" ghost to gain money. One day he gets a message where someone asked for help because of a ghost. The ghost is a girl called Hyun Ji and she fights against Bong Pal. But during the fight you can see there is a special chemistry between the both. This fight was the beginning of their fighting-friends-mortal-ghost-friendship. XD And HOW they fight... respect ;) great job XD



What i thought really interesting were the little things or details..... things i would never think about XD
For example you have to burn clothes for the ghosts so they can wear it... like a dress for a nice/pretty ghost girl ;) but to be honest who didn't thought during one ghost serie or movie how they get their clothes changed XD XD XD   Moreover what I like about this drama are the differnet lives of human and ghost.... you can see the world with the eyes of Bong Pal and Hyun Ji. I also saw the series The Masters Sun or Oh my Ghostess... but this one was different. 
Let's fight ghost combinates sad and funny moments, and also the emotions of a ghost and  a human being. I can really recommend this korean drama :) 
I wish everyone a nice day and if you are watching this drama :) enjoy it ;)
mata ne
Martina (まるていな)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen