Samstag, 27. August 2016

Doctor Crush + Websites


Hey Everyone! Today I want to share all the websites where I'm watching all my series.
First one: www.koreandrama.tv  -> this website is one of my favorites because you can see all the new episodes which are with english subs... and everytime I read the title of one of my korean drama I'm sooo happy and excited XD  and I just think "YES YES YEEEES the new episode is online!!!!"
But this websites shows only korean drama like the website says ;)
Second one: www.dramanice.to or eu  -> This site is also great and when I have problems with the video at koreandrama.tv I'm watching there my series and you can watch also japanese, chinese, thai series. And sometimes this website is faster with the englisch subs than koreandrama! (That's a little tipp from me ;) )
Third one: www.dramalove.tv Dramalove is a new one for me.... I found this site I think 3 weeks ago but I like it and it shows which new episodes from which drama is online with english subs.

And my last one is .............. www.viki.com     Here you can also watch drama from different countries... but the free version also shows advertise.... and that can be sooooo annoying!! Sometimes you got every 10 minutes a new advertise -.-      but I'll use this one when all the other websites don't work...

I hope I could help you with this websites and that you found also a new one :)

And now to my korean drama I watched and which is now finsihed...

Doctor Crush


I heard that Park Shin Hye was acting in a new drama and she was also the actress of my first korean drama (Heartstrings) and I like her acting! Kim Rae - Won was  one of the other main character in Doctor Crush. "this guy is soo cool and also sweet"
I'm not so the big fan of drama with the theme Hospital or DOCTORS XD but this one is different because her character Yoo Hye-Jung is really tough and her kicks XD just  love the scene when she shows who the better fighter is XD XD XD
I was captured in this drama when at the first time you see  Yoo Hye- Jung fighting with other girls and that she doesn't care what other people say about her.
My feelings during this drama went up and down (but when I think about drama .... my feelings are going most of the thime up and down. hahaha)
During the first 8 episodes I always thought "Yes great girl one more punch" or "Shut your mouth you little bi*** " .... yeah I also get really exciting and furious during watching series XD XD XD
But this serie isn't just about fights XD also about friendship, relationships, revenge and love :) of course LOVE XD XD XD
OOOh Kim Rao Won and Park Shin Hye in the boxing ring... I think I watched this scene 5 times XD or when she kicked him and his surprised face!!! hahahahahaha 
I don't want to say too much about this series because I don't want to spoiler someone!
Yesterday I watched the 3 last episodes.... and I can tell you I must cry at one scene when the mother died after she gave birth to her son... it was soooooooo sad and Yoo Hye- Jung wasn't really a help for me because she cried also XD  .... I wanted to hold back my tears but then I saw the character Yoo Hye- Jung cry and it was over ... ;(
But the last episode... ooooh my gosh it was soooooo nice and a little sad and my heart felt soo light at the middle of the episode... the last scene was sooo sweet .. but also not romantic XD XD XD
 I also had the thought "Mhm... I should go hiking soon or be more in the nature".. I really don't know why i got this thought in my head but the landscape was soo great but I think at this scene other girls think " OOOOh how sweet I also want a man like this or Gosh I want to be her!" but not me :D I  think about hiking and nature.... maybe I'm not really normal XD XD hahahhaha
If you saw this drama tell me what you thought about it and if you liked it :)

Ongoing series i'm watching right now are: your home is my business, voice love, Ice Fantasy, Let's fight Ghost, W- two worlds, jealouse Incarnate and Cinderella and the 4 Knight
... I'm going to talk about them in my other posts :)

mata ne

Martina (まるていな)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen