Mittwoch, 14. September 2016

Your Home is my Business


Hello everyone! Today I'm going to talk about the japanese Drama "Your Home is my Business".
Keiko Kitagawa "sigh" I'm a big fan of her! I saw her in different drama and also at "Fast and Furious - Tokyo Drift". And the best I can also follow her on Twitter and Facebook XD She's really a great person and I love her acting skills. My first japanese darma with her as main charater was Paradise Kiss XD and of course I had to buy the DVD   XD XD XD
But back to the topic (^.^)... in this drama the story is about a group of real estate salesman.
Keiko Kitagawa plays the character Machi Sangenya and her character is not an easy person to deal with. XD Her collueges have to cope with her special character and it seems at the beginning they are scared of her ...ok I have to be honest she "scared" me also a little bit hahahahahah XD
It seems that she loves to say "GO" and "I can sell every house" but with a non emotional face that makes you stare at her. At first you think she doesn't have any emotions but after some episodes you get to know more about her and her past. Moreover her collueges think she just wants to sell every house with all tricks but her methodes often helps her clients and they buy the houses, apartements because they are perfect for them. I love to watch this drama not only because of Keiko Kitagawa and her character but also because of the clients and the possiblity of romance in her team ^^.
That's the first drama where you think "Yes the both of them are going to fall in love with each other" but  after some moments you're not sure anymore ^^ . It's really interesting but the problem I have with this serie is......... to wait for the next episode -.-   sometimes it's really frustrating to wait for the next episode more than 2 weeks -.- but I have enough series I'm watching and so I have always a new episode from the other ones XD XD XD
I wish everyone a nice day and enjoy all your series :)

mata ne
Martina (マルテイナ)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen