Freitag, 23. September 2016

LUNO Fest- China Magic

  
1.9.2016 till 6.10.2016 is the Luno Fest -China Magic at the Donauinsel in Vienna. My Mum and I went there to see all the different "Figures" with the lights on and also the show which you can see and is also included in your ticket. The show has 4 parts: Dancing of the 4 beautys, solo from a musician, fight between husband and wife and the last part is the mask-changing. Gosh that was sooo awesome and fascinating! I saw a mask-chaning during one of the running man episodes in china, and when I watched this episode I was at that moment totally fascinated but to see that in real life was more gorgeous!! Everyone who likes china or the culture or lantern will also like this fest! And of course you can also buy some stuffs XD I'm not so sure if everyone is soooo a shopper holicer like me when it comes to asian stuffs XD but I saw sooo many cute and really beautiful stuffs like these two little cute "people" you can see right and above this text ;) also panda hats and pantings and soo much more! I think some of these things are great gifts for friends or gifts as birthday presents ;) ;) I was also glad that I could use my chinese-drama-language-know-how XD to say thank you, hello or 1 till 5 it was enough ;) (thank you all my favourite chinese drama XD ) and the woman also smiled and answered in chinese XD  So now I want to share some of my pics I took during the fest :) I hope everyone enjoys my pics :)    here we go....





These monkeys were sooo cute XD I just wanted to hug the big one but you are not allowed to touch them... 



 These 2 guys on the right and left side are from the mask-changing show :) they were so friendly and nice :)


I hope you all liked my pics!  And  comments, questions etc are welcome :)

mata ne 

Martina(マルテイナ)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen