Freitag, 26. August 2016

Hello and welcome to my Blog!

In this Blog I want to share websites where you can watch asian drama free with english sub, because when i started to watch japanese and korean drama I needed some time to find really good websites where I could watch them! Now I have my 4 favourite sites :) and I want to share them with you all.
Moreover I want to write about the newest series I watch (also old ones) and what i thought or felt during watching them! I'm  going to share also pics about some festivals, restaurants,exhibitions or places which could be interesting for you if you like asian countries.
I want to share also my fanarts about my series, if you want to see more of my drawings I also have them all at my instagram profile.
And last but not least food XD I love to make bentos and cook for my family and friends, so it's a must have for me to share also my experience with preparing bentos or the fail of preparing bentos XD XD "gosh sometimes it's really frustrating!".
So.... I hope you enjoy your time during reading my blog and take care everyone!!

matane
Martina (まるていな)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen